“Reality is quite different than it actually is”
STANISŁAW JERZY LEC, ANTOINE DE SAINT-EXUPÉRY
News, latest blog posts
- Interview with the scientific supervisor of the institute
- Webinar “Künstliche Intelligenz datenschutzkonform entwickeln” – “Developing artificial intelligence in compliance with data protection rules”
- Announcement of a webinar on data protection in AI development
- Round table “Partnerships between Russian and Japanese universities, enterprises and local authorities”
- The institute project won the competition “Russia and Germany: scientific and educational bridges”
Siberian Institute of Applied System Analysis named after A.N. Antamoshkin (SibIASA) is a scientific and innovative structural unit of the Reshetnev Siberian State University of Science and Technology.
SibIASA was established on 01 July 2017 by the decision No. 12 of the Scientific Council of Reshetnev University on 30 June 2017.